100,000 jewelry products on sale for you this summer

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pearls are a woman’s best friend

Of course we have all heard it before ‘Diamonds are woman’s best friends.’… Majority said so. But for me? pearls are my best friends! Single-strand, matinee-length necklace, earrings… all in my jewelry box.

Pearls are the epitome of elegance…a staple in every well-dressed woman’s ensemble.  Pearls make the final statement and complete the look of sophistication and style.

Do I need to say more about the beauty and charm of pearls? Not really. From centuries ago till now, pearls have been loved from royalty to… the rest of us. The foremost reason I so love about them, is because of their lustre and sheen, which can enhance our glowing skin. Plus they have an oceanic feel about them; they give such a clean and pure look.

These days we can find pearls in all different colors, shapes and sizes. I personally prefer wearing pink pearls, mostly because my skin color and eyes color, so pink pearls seem to stand out more on me. I also like those champagne color pearls and white pearls.

The good thing about pearls is, if one can’t afford on a strand of top quality South Sea pearls or Tahitian black pearls, there are plenty choices available when it comes to fresh water pearls. Although the nacre of fresh water pearls wouldn’t be as thick and rich as the sea pearls, however, they are much more affordable and it looks stunning…

I know in fact, pearls are not only my best friends; they are also many, many girls and women’s best friends.

I do believe pearl is my best friend forever (BFF)!!! J

No comments:

Certification

Sarah Woodsbling, EzineArticles Basic Author

RSS Feed